Complete machining of complex geometries
We use semi-automated and fully automated CNC turning machines from Index and DMG to manufacture high-precision components with a turning quality of ≤ IT 5. When doing so, we act as a flexible development partner for prototypes and pre-production parts and an efficient contract manufacturer for series products. Our high-tech machinery, experienced team and strong machining expertise secure the high quality of every single component.
Our turning technology:
- 40 CNC turning centres
- Semi-automated and fully automated production
- Rod machining up to Ø 65mm
- Chuck machining up to Ø 340mm
- Counter-spindle + 3 turrets + 42 tools
- Prototypes and series production
Fully automated machining centres
Our strong machining expertise and state-of-the-art Hermle milling centres ensure the quick and high-precision 5-axis complete machining of small and large components with complex geometries. We use fully automated processes involving integrated measurement technology to machine a wide variety of different metals and plastics 24 hours a day. We are therefore able to manufacture large quantities of top-quality components within no time at all.
Our milling technology:
- 10 CNC milling centres
- Fully automated with robotics and pallet feeding
- 3, 4 and 5-axis milling
- Material sizes of up to 720 x 650 x 600mm
- Prototypes and series production
Reliable production of complex components
When it comes to components with complex geometries, we use our CAM programming to achieve perfect designs. This enables us to confirm whether we can manufacture a component with the desired level of quality as early as during the planning stage. We can also optimise the product before starting the manufacturing process where needed. This helps to lower costs, reduce tooling and running-in times and secure efficient production leading to optimum quality.
Our CAM programming:
- Ideal for complex components
- Feasibility studies before the start of production
- Significant reductions in tooling and running-in times
- Batch size of 1 possible
- Professional jig manufacturing and reliable collision monitoring
- Simultaneous and flank machining
High-tech solutions for high output
Our semi-automated or fully automated CNC turning and milling centres speed up processes and increase machine running times. This enables us to quickly produce a wide range of top-quality components in large batch sizes in a cost-effective manner. We use solutions such as feeding via loader magazines, robots for chuck machining and automated pallet changer systems for milling.
Our automated production:
- Flexible automation
- For medium and large quantities
- Cost-optimised production
- Fit for Industry 4.0
Intelligent quality assurance
Professional checks carried out on all components in accordance with customer specifications or our own processes form a central element of our quality assurance system. Our measurement technicians create part-specific testing programmes and perform both optical and tactile measurements. We additionally use our wide range of inspection equipment and offer our customers maximum reliability for each and every component.
Our measurement technology
- Optical and tactile measuring machines from Zeiss
- Experienced measurement technicians
- More than 10,000 limit plug gauges and ring gauges available
- Testing in accordance with customer specifications or our own processes
- Standardised processes certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
Ensuring diversity and quality
We manufacture components made of aluminium, brass, stainless steel and different plastics. In order to ensure optimum material quality at all times, we obtain these materials exclusively from leading European manufacturers. We have excellent knowledge of characteristic material properties thanks to our strong machining expertise.
- Aluminium, from high-strength to decorative
- Brass, all common alloys
- Stainless steel in all grades
- Plastics: PEEK, POM and PTFE
- Long-standing partnerships with European suppliers